Expanding and Sharing Knowledge of the Great Victoria Desert
The Trust is committed to collating existing information on research and land management actions in the Great Victoria Desert and to share this information with Traditional Owners, government and non-government organisations, researchers, local communities, students, and the general public.
Reports and plans created for the Trust [each links to a report]
>Sandhill dunnart documents
- Department of Parks and Wildlife (April 2016). Survey and Monitoring Guidelines for the Sandhill Dunnart in Western Australia.
- Department of Parks and Wildlife (May 2016). Defining a Baseline Survey Design for the Sandhill Dunnart (Sminthopsis psammophila) in the Great Victoria Desert of Western Australia.
- Sandhill Dunnart Research and Adaptive Management Plan
- Malleefowl records in the Great Victoria Desert Western Australia
- Remote sensing to detect malleefowl mounds
- Malleefowl Research and Adaptive Management Plan
- Bioregional Plan for the Great Victoria Desert
- Great Victoria Desert Adaptive Management Implementation Plan – Part A: Strategic Plan
- Great Victoria Desert Adaptive Management Implementation Plan – Part B: Work Plan
- Burn Rule and Biodiversity Mapping Project
GVD Biodiversity Trust Fact sheets [each links to a sheet]
- GVD Current Projects & Achievements 2019
- GVD Biodiversity Trust Fact Sheet 2019
- Considering a Partnership with the Trust
Tropicana Gold Mine and related ecological surveys [links to a report]